SAGANA FALLS POWER STATION
The station is in Nyeri district, located along river Sagana 10 kms from Nyeri town, 1.5 kms from Marua mkt centre/Kiganjo junction and five (5)kms from Nyeri-Karatina rd.
It has three (2) horizontal Francis turbines driving three (3) generators. The machines were commissioned in 1956, with an installed capacity of 1.5 mw. The station draws water, for generation from Sagana River.